We are looking for an SEO specialist to be in charge of the managing and optimizing large scale SEO campaigns in several verticals and languages, including hands-on management of key websites.
- Carry out SEO research and analyze performance data for several websites in various markets.
- Be in charge of creating new websites, defining content strategies, keyword research and optimization tasks.
- Work with freelance agents to outsource content, development and off-page strategies.
- Experience with competitive industries, major SEO tools, latest updates and trends – a must.
- Ability to manage tasks from start to finish and to promote large scale operations in various markets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with large budgets to achieve goals.
- Technical background / Native English speaker / Second language – a plus.
We are looking for enthusiastic, analytical individual with strong numerical abilities, data-driven, punctual and highly creative to join our team.
You will be responsible for paid digital media strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms, and directly influence the company’s performance and growth.
- Setup, manage and optimize advertising campaigns on various platforms.
- Build, launch, optimize and scale all ad campaigns
- Brainstorm and gather ideas for website/campaign content/ad copy.
- Identify new platforms and traffic sources to test.
- Collaborate with the content team as well as the tech team to maximize ROI.
- At least one year of experience in a digital media role.
- Proficient with Excel – mandatory
- Familiar with platforms (Facebook, Outbrain, Taboola)
- Technical & Analytical orientation
- Self-motivated & multi-tasker
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial engineering – preferred
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org